cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment failed - payment gateway issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anybody else having issues paying bills online. Plenty of funds and debit card works on other websites except this one or the MyO2 app.

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122129 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous There have been issues with online payments in the past but we thought this had been sorted.

I would advise you to try once more later on today...if still having issues then contact customer services

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Edited to add these guidelines on all ways to pay.http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-and-Go/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/ta-p/973036

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
  • 122129 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous There have been issues with online payments in the past but we thought this had been sorted.

I would advise you to try once more later on today...if still having issues then contact customer services

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Edited to add these guidelines on all ways to pay.http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-and-Go/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/ta-p/973036

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

MI5
  • 143188 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions
Send a pm to @Toby if you continue to have problems.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi both,

Well, I've just tried it again and it works now. Maybe it didn't like the 5am start to process my payment.

Thanks

Message 4 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122129 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi both,

Well, I've just tried it again and it works now. Maybe it didn't like the 5am start to process my payment.

Thanks

That's great...sometimes the systems update overnight so that could be the reason...Pleased it's sorted wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 143188 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions
System glitches are something else we have to contend with too wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 11

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Good to hear its working now for you @Anonymous, do come back t let us know if it occurs again. Oh, and welcome to the community slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 11

mdoswell49
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Exactly the same for me this morning. Had to ring my bank to make sure that the payment was sent, which it was. 5 times I tried.
Message 8 of 11

Annonymous
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ve tried 5 times to pay online and each time it has failed. I have funds in my bank to pay. Don’t you dare charge me a late fee for this one please!
Message 9 of 11

anjiJG
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

this has been happening to me for over 2 months now, i have multiple accounts, sometimes it will let me pay one or two then start declining the rest, now ive have a couple accounts overdue, and it wont let me pay them, online or over the phone!!

Message 10 of 11