Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 81

PM Messages

Great news...

I noticed this morning [Tues  April] a little bracket next to Messages indicating how many pm`s waiting.

All we have to do now is see if, and for how long, this works [OK so I`m a pessimist wink] but seriously well pleased that this has been actioned.

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 545

Re: PM Messages

Yes it was there in the early morning after coming back online. Now, about that banner..... 

@jonsie wrote:

Yes it was there in the early morning after coming back online. Now, about that banner..... 

@jonsiethe banner has been nominated to Off Topic Room 101, and it has been suggested that a poll be held for ideas. We await the more good news.....

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 674

Nice to see the PM function working well. Re the BANNER, I have an awful feeling the IT guys are hoping we get used to it. NEVER EVER!

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 545

I know it's been mentioned elsewhere @Mi-Amigo but I'm making sure they don't forget about it. 

Level 24: Climbing the Ladder

This has now returned to my space too Messages(0) so I know which is great @Mi-Amigo 

@Cleoriff  and @jonsie 

"They" need reminding and no matter how much "they" might try and ignore the objections or hope it will be accepted... it won`t ever be. Get rid of it and give us what we want.

Robert Kennedy.