Did you mean: 

PM Messages

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great news...

I noticed this morning [Tues  April] a little bracket next to Messages indicating how many pm`s waiting.

All we have to do now is see if, and for how long, this works [OK so I`m a pessimist wink] but seriously well pleased that this has been actioned.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes it was there in the early morning after coming back online. Now, about that banner..... 

Message 2 of 7

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Yes it was there in the early morning after coming back online. Now, about that banner..... 

@jonsiethe banner has been nominated to Off Topic Room 101, and it has been suggested that a poll be held for ideas. We await the more good news.....

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Nice to see the PM function working well. Re the BANNER, I have an awful feeling the IT guys are hoping we get used to it. NEVER EVER!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I know it's been mentioned elsewhere @Mi-Amigo but I'm making sure they don't forget about it. 

Message 5 of 7

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

This has now returned to my space too Messages(0) so I know which is great @Mi-Amigo 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 6 of 7

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff  and @jonsie 

"They" need reminding and no matter how much "they" might try and ignore the objections or hope it will be accepted... it won`t ever be. Get rid of it and give us what we want.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 7 of 7