Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG - £10 charge for payment history

Emmmm
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 don't provide a payment history on the web portal.

You have to pay £10 by cheque or postal order, send a photocopy, scan or digital photo of the SIM card, ensuring the SIM number is clearly visible and a photocopy, scan or digital photo of a recent official document with your name and address on it (such as a utility or council tax bill, or credit card or bank statement or driving licence).

WHAT A FAFF - every other serivce provider from telephone, broadband, gas, electricity and water allows you to look through your payment history. O2 does not and creates a whole bureacratic procedure for it when it should be on my profile on the O2 site

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
All covered in the o2 help here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/how-to-get-a-copy-of-the-information-we-store-about-yo...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Emmmm, how are you doing this week?

Thanks for posting your feedback about the process for accessing your PAYG payment history. We forward feedback over to relevant teams within O2 from this forum section so please do not hesitate to post again if you have any further comments related to this, and we will pass it along. slight_smile

Thanks for the link @MI5thumbsup

Message 3 of 3