cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC code problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have been on online chat for over an hour to get a PAC code and kept being passed on from one person to the next.  I`m getting terrible o2 reception in the building I have moved to. 

Had considered staying after being a customer for 5 years but not really enjoying this behaviour from o2. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Any chance you can give CS a call when in an area with better signal? Live chat can be very annoying to some. 

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Probably could but someone mentioned that this was the quickest way slight_smile

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never had any luck using live chat so hoping you will get your PAC code soon slight_smile 

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you! here's hoping.
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome. Let us know the outcome. 

Message 6 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Here is a guide on how to get your PAC code. At this time of night it will be live chat....but I suggest you try the other avenues included in the help link tomorrow morning...

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Obtaining-a-PAC-Code-from-the-O2-Network/m-p/544270#U544270

Let us know how you get on please....or if you need any further help wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your suggestions. 2 hours on live chat now. Utterly pointless.
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just as the last person was done with trying to convince me to stay on as a customer...i then get the following message:

info: at 22:44:59
Paulina is having technical problems and can't chat. Hold on while we put you through to someone else.

now waiting.
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps try again in the morning? 

Message 10 of 13