Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding customer service

Kris795
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey, just wanted to say I recieved amazing customer service from Jessie at your Cardiff queen street branch, I walked in unsure of what phone to choose and not in the best of moods as nothing went right that day!! And Jessie straight away put me at ease and made me feel like a valued customer and not another number on your stats, I ended up finding the phone I wanted, got to stay with o2 and left in an amazing mood! 👍 please if you could make sure this gets back to her that would be appreciated @Martin-O2
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Kris795

That's great to hear. Thanks for posting. I'm sure our community managers @Marjo or @Martin-O2 will feed this back for you

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Kris795
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@jonsie I ended up with the 265gb iPhone Xs max, It was the customer service that sealed the deal to be honest, I had been to a few different competitor phone shops and I felt like I was pressured into making a commitment there and then, then Jessie spoke to me like a human and couldn’t do enough for me, you have great staff in that branch well done 👍
Message 4 of 10

jonsie
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Glad they sorted you out then @Kris795 grin

(I would have put money on you being sold the iphone but that's just the cynic in me LOL)

Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well I think that was a brilliant move, going instore @Kris795

I'm fully expecting lots of posts on the Apple megathread next week with people asking why they haven't got their new iPhone yet, when the pre-ordered ages ago.wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No shortage of phones in store in town on Saturday either.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 10

jonsie
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

No shortage anywhere it would seem, though I do expect that to change tomorrow......

Message 8 of 10

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

That's fantastic @Kris795! I'm happy to hear that you got the phone you wanted and had such a good customer service experience in store! I'll make sure your feedback reaches Jessie. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 10

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Lovely to hear this @Kris795, thanks for sharing!

Enjoy your new phone and don't hesitate to come back to let us know how you're liking it once you've got used to it. slight_smile

Message 10 of 10