Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding customer service!

Ellyan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just had to say what excellent service I received from one of the Pay and Go team whom I spoke to by phone today. I wish I could remember his name but sadly not. However it was to do with topping up my phone balance. My card was constantly being rejected. He couldn't have been more kind and helpful. I hope he realises who it was, and accepts this big 'thank you' from me!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

I'm sure we can find him for you.

@Marjo @Martin-O2 @EmilieT will be in touch for more details slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Cheers @jonsie and @MI5 for the mention!

It's great to hear you had such a good experience @Ellyan, thanks for sharing it with us. I'm sending you a PM (private message here on the Community) to get some more info and make sure your feedback goes to the right team slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

This made my morning, thanks for posting your positive feedback @Ellyan! slight_smile

Message 5 of 5