Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding customer service

HevR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I visited the O2 shop in Wallsend Forum today and bought a new phone. I was served by Yersin who was incredibly patient when I couldn't remember my account password. He explained the tarriffs and put me on a much more suitable plan for my use. He definatley earned his wage with me today. Great to see there is still some really good salestaff around. Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122805 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@HevR

Thanks for posting.

It's great to hear of customer services going 'above and beyond'

I'm sure one of our managers @Martin-O2 @Marjo @EmilieT will make sure the feedback gets to Yersin.

Welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

b4u2
Level 8: Talented
  • 368 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
Amazing. You can tweet them @o2 or contact them for the feedback. Great to hear. Some people have luck😀🙂😂
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @HevR, and thanks for sharing your experience with us! It's so lovely to hear you found Yersin so helpful, and I'll happily pass on your feedback to them and their team smiley

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention as well!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4