Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out-of-date webpages on O2 - O2 Ts&Cs still contain references to "O2 Home"

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35921 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Another section of the website that references a discontinued service, @Marjo, @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT:

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/privacy-policy

Your smartphone might also have a Global Positioning System (GPS) location, that's used by your phone and certain apps. It's more accurate than network location alone, because it uses satellites. If you're using some of our apps, like Priority Moments, or apps connected to O2 Home we, or our partners, might collect some of your GPS location information.

• Look at markets, write reports or carry out research and number crunching. And, if the law allows it, look at information about you (including the calls you make, your spending, what you use the internet for and where you are when you do it). In the case of O2 Home, this includes things like the settings on your O2 Home equipment and when your O2 Home sensors are triggered.

O2 Home customers should log in to My Account.

O2 Home customers can opt out by calling us on 0344 499 0202.  We’re open Mon-Sat, 8am-7pm. Calls to this number are charged at standard UK rates.

O2 Home

If you have O2 Home we will collect information from O2 Home devices like contact sensors, motion detectors and other sensor information. The information is used to send service notifications to you and other users you have nominated to use your O2 Home account.

If you have cameras installed with O2 Home, the video clips and stills you choose to store will be encrypted and uploaded for storage on cloud servers where only you, or the users you have nominated can access it. We may however have information on how much cloud storage space you’ve used and when you’ve uploaded data.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

@Cleoriff That song is going to be in my head all night now lol.

im humming it as we speak

Thanks!

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 11 of 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@darrengf wrote:

@Cleoriff That song is going to be in my head all night now lol.

im humming it as we speak

Thanks!

A pleasure @darrengf. Problem is I'm singing it now as well..joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 18

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

@Cleoriff Lol

ive just been looking for a remix of it now lol

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 13 of 18

jonsie
  • 93224 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Thanks @Cleoriff, I'm now singing it and I prefer Dancing Queen tbh 😂🤣
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 15 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I'm just scrolling back to see who took this important thread off topic. I didn't have to look far, it was the usual culprit........

More info
ME! zipper_mouth

So apologies @pgn and now..

keep calm back on topic.png

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 18

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @pgn for spotting these slight_smile I've passed all those links on now, and will share any update here!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 17 of 18

MI5
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Whilst on the subject of outdated links, shouldn't the "Most Popular" be due an update too?

MP.JPG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 18