Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Topics: 552

Re: Order online, in store stock

No one here is disagreeing with you mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 573

The whole ordering process is a shambles. It's always best to go instore in the first place. Without a live stock system it's all possibilities and maybes which is so frustrating and stressful for customers. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

Been to the shop (again) and it’s sat there waiting.. but guess what... no email with the pin code so I can collect it.

so no id or card needed, just a pin code apparently..

left hand.. right hand.. 

pizz up... brewery..

spring to mind

Highlighted

Have you called customer service? There's obviously a problem with the website so call them. I wouldn't advise live chat for this unless you use the one on the complaints link here

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Highlighted
Anonymous

So I rang customer service..

apparently the email was sent at 10am and will still be on it’s way... (have you ever heard such twaddle?)

long and and short of it is.. confirm your account details over the phone and they can give you the 4 digit pin.. there and then.. no cards, no id.. no nothing..

so having biked back into town (AGAIN) I handed over the pin and claimed my phone. The shop says all you need is the pin. No id, no credit card, no proof, no nothing. just a pin..

Purchasing online has never been such hard work...

Highlighted

Highlighted
Topics: 745

What an absolute disaster...No consideration for customers at all..Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

Even worse is that every shop is different.
I advised someone recently that only their pin was needed. They came back saying that their store wanted ID too, so it appears they all have different policies!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Topics: 745

@MI5 wrote:
Even worse is that every shop is different.
I advised someone recently that only their pin was needed. They came back saying that their store wanted ID too, so it appears they all have different policies!

Not a surprise. Same as some O2 shops will take 5 mins to swap everything over for you if you need a new sim...others refuse...Our local store always seems to go the extra mile for customers...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

Indeed, I've always had great service there too.

Currently using: