Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus 7 preorder

Thidge
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
As title States is there any news when we will be able to pre order on 02.

Thanks
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Yes confirmed earlier above.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 33

LuckyKnight
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
But after phoning them they suggested Caroline warehouse will provide it on o2
Message 22 of 33

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
They will supply it on any network but if with O2 it will just be a standard contract and not refresh.
You also won't be able to apply for O2 open, friends and family or family plan discount.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 33

Thorsy22
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just heard from a chat advisor before finding this thread.

Extremely disappointed as this is probably one of the best phones of the year and O2 not stocking it!

Someone in purchasing has made a massive error I think....

Assumption is the mother of all f*#£ ups!
Message 24 of 33

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Thorsy22 wrote:

Just heard from a chat advisor before finding this thread.

Extremely disappointed as this is probably one of the best phones of the year and O2 not stocking it!

Someone in purchasing has made a massive error I think....

Defies logic. I'm not sure I go with the theory that there are too many phones out there.

Message 25 of 33

Moose
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can confirm they have no intention of carrying the Oneplus 7 Pro, I was given this response on Facebook "We’re afraid at the moment we’ve made the decision not to range the OnePlus 7 series. We always strive to bring the best range of devices to our customers, and continue to work closely with all our partners to review the full portfolio of devices we offer." 

The reason I joined O2 was to access the Oneplus product line. I will be leaving if they cease to carry Oneplus products.

Message 26 of 33

RV
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Totally agree joined for the same reason, very disappointing
Message 27 of 33

OP7
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Completely nuts for not stocking OnePlus 7. However it's all over UK, you cannot get the top spec OP7Pro on contract. 3 sells only 6GB 128GB grey and you can't get nebula blue, I think it's only 8/12GB 256GB. EE got only OP7Pro 5G, why do we need that if one does not live in London.
Very disappointed with O2, I guess one just gonna have to go and buy it straight from OnePlus.
My 5T on the other hand still operates like new after 13 months. Might not even get 7Pro, might wait until next year to see what kind of sorcery they'll come up then and will hope that O2 will be stocking the 2020 device from OP.
Message 28 of 33

Sgt-smiffy
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It's stupid, instead their shops are full on huawai/honour (was considering but now I'm steering well clear), apple (yuk), Samsung which may combust and Sony. Somebody else will have to have a good deal for me to move and set up brand new contracts on a diff network
Message 29 of 33

marvi0
  • 23 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
This does not make sense. Is it because oneplus 7 sales were going to outshine the sales of the other products? Can't work this out! Why why 02!
Message 30 of 33