Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus 7 Pro - Spoilers!

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35215 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Here's a pre-launch announcement peek at the next stage of the OnePlus story: OnePlus 7 family announcement

https://www-t3-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.t3.com/amp/news/oneplus-7-pro-leak-ruins-all-the-surpr...
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Another leak. Love this sentence at the end ...

OnePlus will unveil its new flagship smartphone series on Tuesday May 14, 2019. If you didn't manage to snag a ticket to the sold-out event, don't worry. T3 will be in the crowd and will bring you everything you need to know.

I mean why bother going? They have already told us a lot rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Not sure how I feel about the pop up camera this has (along with some other phones).
Wonder how long the motor on that is supposed to last, and what sort of real world testing they did on it?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 14

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

pgn
  • 35215 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

And it looks like EE in the UK will be offering the OnePlus 7 phones too - even better news for some:

https://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/05/three-is-finally-going-to-start-selling-oneplus-phones-in-the-uk/

Interesting to see if that makes O2's offers on the handset any more competitive... Angel

Message 5 of 14

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Looks an interesting phone all in all but I'm not rushing out to buy it on EE or O2. More than happy with my Galaxy S10+. I'll stick to Samsung, thanks. The features on my phone are more than enough for me.

A pop up camera, hmmm.......not sure I'd go for that, though it does get rid of the hated notch and 'black patch', which I detest on the S10+. The only fearure I hope Samsung drop completely from their next phones. It drives me mad in my games where I can't see, but have to guess, what coins I have. And as someone who takes few, if any, photos and is definitely not into selfies, a useless 'innovation' if that's the right word!

And @jonsie is so right to laugh at, even the thought, of O2 suddenly becoming competitive where the One Plus 7 is concerned. More likely to be more expensive, I'd say, per usual

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7 of 14

pgn
  • 35215 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

I am not keen on the pop-up selfie camera either, @Glory1.

And yeah, @jonsie's raspberry on pricing is probably very justified, I don't know what I was thinking. Crazy LOL

Message 8 of 14

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

I am not keen on the pop-up selfie camera either, @Glory1.

And yeah, @jonsie's raspberry on pricing is probably very justified, I don't know what I was thinking. Crazy LOL

We forgive your moment of abject optimism.... lemon

Message 9 of 14

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
The price alone makes it a no go. And this is from someone who was a champion of OP's from the the beginning. ( My OP3 one of the few phones bought new I have made a profit on )

BUT, it does give those who genuinely don't have a regular use for a front camera a full screen option.
unnamed
Message 10 of 14