Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Topics: 24
Kudos: 275

Re: O2 website Header page change - feedback needed (part 2)

OK on my main PC this afternoon I got the new header via Chrome, very nice but at the expense of having to change my password. 

On my MacBook Air on Opera, old header and refusing to accept my changed password that worked earlier. Changed again and logged in to Safari and got the new header. So I can see both styles via two browsers (logged onto both concurrently).

To be honest having to change my password twice for no reason has annoyed me more than noticing the changes. But liking the new one at the moment though could do with more bolder menu text.

Highlighted
Level 46: Trendy

Not had an issue with passwords, but today I am back on the old style header.
If honest, the new one looks good but is more awkward to navigate (having to unhide the menu by hovering over it means a slight delay in finding the sub-menu that you need).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Highlighted
Topics: 737

@gmarkj wrote:
the new one looks good but is more awkward to navigate (having to unhide the menu by hovering over it means a slight delay in finding the sub-menu that you need).

That was my complaint @gmarkj. I had the new one a few weeks back and whilst it was tidier, you needed to search for the subsections as they weren't on display. This is time consuming. If the regulars find it problematic I suspect it would be even worse for new members. 'If it ain't broke, it doesn't need fixing'

Instead...I wish O2 'tech division' would spend time making vast improvements to the Search Engine functionality. This isn't fit for purpose and is far quicker to access Google for anything O2 related Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Former Staff

Thanks guys! 

You know we always use all your responses when writing up the community recommendations for improving, so keep it coming! Handshake

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Highlighted
Topics: 549

I can't log in on mobile now.
I get the message "server not found".
Logging in on PC is fine.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted

Error 502, if it helps, on Safari.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Level 46: Trendy

Just been able to log back in.
Was getting the "oops, something's gone wrong" page.
On both PC and mobile.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Highlighted

Yeah, I hadn't logged out on PC but had on mobile, hence the problem with logging in again.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Anonymous

I can see the new header if I log on via my chrome book but get the old header via safari on iPhone 7

Highlighted
Topics: 268
Kudos: 469

No change for me on my laptop

May I say, I agree with @Cleoriff above  ^  ^  ^  mentioned ... ... ... the Search button facility needs attention ... it's something I do use ... but ... perhaps some old, out of date posts need deleting for current tech clarification ... #just sayin'

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry