cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 website Header page change - feedback needed (part 2)

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello guys

We are sure you have already noticed that we have a new Global navigation test today.

It might take a bit of getting used to the new navigation, but please bear with it, and keep your feedback coming!!

Navigation test 2.png

Test details

• This test is expected to launch on the 1st November and run for some weeks.
  • The test will run on Desktop, Tablet and Mobile.

Why?

A new navigation design should simplify the customer journey. The key changes are colours & icons. 

Please note that the method that we are using to test this new navigation is called AB split testing, where 50% of the customers will see the original navigation and 50% will see a new one. When someone visits our site, they are randomly assigned either the old or new navigation, which is why some customers will see the new navigation and some will not. The reason why we AB split test is to robustly measure the impact the new navigation is having on customers and make sure that we are making a change that is having a positive impact on our customer experience. 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello guys

Any more ideas? Keep your feedback coming thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 21 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The only problem I've had is that if you try and copy MyO2 as a link to paste into a reply you get some weird link that doesn't go anywhere.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
https://accounts.o2.co.uk/
It also logs me out of the forum but that has always been an issue when viewing other o2 web pages on mobile.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 24

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Thanks @MI5!

All ideas added. Thanks so much for the help Hug

Message 24 of 24