cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 website Header page change - feedback needed (part 2)

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello guys

We are sure you have already noticed that we have a new Global navigation test today.

It might take a bit of getting used to the new navigation, but please bear with it, and keep your feedback coming!!

Navigation test 2.png

Test details

• This test is expected to launch on the 1st November and run for some weeks.
  • The test will run on Desktop, Tablet and Mobile.

Why?

A new navigation design should simplify the customer journey. The key changes are colours & icons. 

Please note that the method that we are using to test this new navigation is called AB split testing, where 50% of the customers will see the original navigation and 50% will see a new one. When someone visits our site, they are randomly assigned either the old or new navigation, which is why some customers will see the new navigation and some will not. The reason why we AB split test is to robustly measure the impact the new navigation is having on customers and make sure that we are making a change that is having a positive impact on our customer experience. 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I am getting both the new and the old style header.
Bit confusing!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
New on mobile, old on PC for me.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 24

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Any feedback to share?

I do love heart that the community is promoted better! BouncyBouncy

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 24

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Early days yet.
Let me try it for a while first.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 24

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Of course!! Take all the time you need and let us know Thanks!

Message 6 of 24

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

No change on mobile 📱 for me, I'll try later on the tablet and request desk top view. 

Message 7 of 24

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
No change for me on mobile either. I've tried mobile and full and still no change. Like @jonsie I will try my tablet later.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 8 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I experienced the change on PC last time round and didn't like it one bit...however thankfully phone and PC are showing vastly superior old header. Smiley Very Happy

So I can only be pleased that this time, I wasn't one of the 'randoms'...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

No change for me but I’ll keep checking 

Message 10 of 24