Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 staff compliment - how to?

Syreeta
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had amazing customer service at Hempstead valley by a lovely young lady called Olivia , nothing was to much trouble , I up graded to a new phone and new case to protect my new phone which Olivia recommended and carried on with my insurance.
Her customer service was amazing !!! Nothing was too much trouble !!
Also lovely guy who interacted also but I can’t remember his name.
Oliva was so good I sent my friend dean up a few days after. To upgrade also.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122770 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Syreeta 

What a great post. Thank you for telling us about your excellent experience with customer services. Well done Olivia. I will mention our community managers @Marjo and @EmilieT  and they can feed this back for you wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Syreeta, and thank you so much for letting us know about you recent experience in store! It's great to hear you're so happy with the help Olivia provided, and I hope you're also pleased with your brand new phone now that you've had a few days to get used to it.

I'll send you a message to get a few more details, so I can make sure your lovely comments get to Olivia too slight_smile 

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3