cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 staff compliment - how to?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a great experience with a member of staff at an o2 shop last week and I was wondering how I go about making a compliment as the email support no longer exists. Any help would be appreciated!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
I'm sure if you send the details over the @Martin-O2 he will be able to ensure if reaches the powers that be
Message 2 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Just leave your comments here and @Marjo or @MercedesS or @Martin-O2 will feed it back for you. They may send you a message for more information. This is the second good complimentary post this morning and very welcome it is tooyahoo

Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Just leave your comments here and @Marjo or @MercedesS or @Martin-O2 will feed it back for you. They may send you a message for more information. This is the second good complimentary post this morning and very welcome it is tooyahoo

Certainly good to hear positive feedback...Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

Glad to hear you had a great experience! We'll make sure that your awesome feedback reaches O2 heart

The community team sends O2 a weekly report of all things posted here on the community. So if you have any suggestion or feedback, please share it here in the community at any time! Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 11

MiniQuinny
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Mercedes

Please can you pass on some feedback about an amazing member of staff for me please?

Taz in the Bullring store today has been absolutely fantastic with myself, ensuring I was on the best plan for me, completely understanding what I needed for my business and my ease of use and with a lovely smile and easygoing nature all the way through.

Amazing work Taz - thank you so much! (From the Superhero-loving lass with the excitable toddler!) xx

Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As Mercedes is off sick I will tag @Marjo @Martin-O2 for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 11

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 smiling

@MiniQuinny Many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience in-store! I'll make sure your kind words reach the staff who you dealt with. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 11

dave55
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Big thanks to Abby who help me this afternoon with my query on my Dongle polite and professional even though i didn't know what i was doing. Thanks Dave Rogerson.

Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@dave55 wrote:

Big thanks to Abby who help me this afternoon with my query on my Dongle polite and professional even though i didn't know what i was doing. Thanks Dave Rogerson.

Thanks for your feedback on such a positive experience @dave55

One of our community managers @Martin-O2 @Marjo or @EmilieT will feed this back for you.. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11