Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 571

Re: O2 shop

But the order states the price, yes?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous

Ah, No just order numbers and model number etc. texts are the same, order numbers etc.
When I got back home I checked the O2 website and phones have now been removed
Topics: 765

[ Edited ]

The extremely poor aspect of all of this is the advisor telling @Anonymous that the price had been increased 'overnight'. They can do that .....but not when an order has been created at a time the goods were showing for £50 less! No different to me buying a bike at Halfords when the price displayed was £129 then going to pick it up and being told overnight it had increased by £50. No that's illegal. Make the complaint @Anonymous.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

Not really unless a deposit was paid at the time or the price clearly stated on the order form.
But it's certainly unethical.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Anonymous

Yes, Very poor..I was fuming, but worse is the fact that you can't speak to anyone with clout, 202 said they have no number for Head office?
Unbelievable.
Anonymous

Oh yes, I asked 202 who sent me the confirmation texts and they couldn't tell me
Topics: 765

@MI5 wrote:
Not really unless a deposit was paid at the time or the price clearly stated on the order form.
But it's certainly unethical.......

I think the advisor admitting the 'price had gone up overnight' is an admission of guilt on O2's behalf. No other reason for that to be said (unless it was a mess up at the time of orderiing)

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

O2 should honour the price agreed when ordering as a gesture of goodwill, as the vast majority of stores and retailers would, but they are not legally obliged to do so.
All you can do in this situation is complain and hope you get a ruling in your favour or go buy from somewhere else.

Currently using:
Anonymous

The price on line was £129.99, and on the phone in the shop the price tag was £129.99, thats why I called to the shop to buy one and have it immediatley.

price tag in shop was changed to £179.99, probably before shop opened at 9am this Morning.

My appointment was 11am 

@Marjo can you see any way that O2 would honour the original price as a gesture of goodwill to this customer please?

Currently using: