cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2's automated online account system.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best get yourself a brew, this may go on for quite a while.

Since I took delivery of my iPhone 6s plus on September 25th 2015 I have had no end of trouble with O2 and their automated online billing account system, I have contacted O2 customer services on numerous occasions, to discuss why the keep disconnecting my service, when all my bills are up to date, yet the automated online billing account doesn't ever show anything different other than an outstanding balance.

Even though O2 have admitted they can see my account is up to date, and my payment history, their automated system still places restrictions on my account, I then contact O2 and they duly unrestrict my account, teling me not to worry everything has been sorted, the last of these telephone conversations was Friday 13th November 2015

Today, 19th November my services with O2 have been disconnected completely, due to my apparant overdue bill, which is still showing on the automated online billing account, I have had a chat with live chat, and they told me to ring O2 customer services, and how do I do that with no sevice on my phone ?

Each and every time I have a telephone conversation with O2 I am told that their mistake will be resolved, and I am not to worry, yet here I am having a public rant.

Has anybody else suffered such poor service from O2 who tell you one thing, and then do nothing to update their automated billing system for my account ?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous now is the time to take @Toby up on his offer and send him a PM ....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does Toby work for O2 ?
Message 12 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Does Toby work for O2 ?

He is the Community manager and is employed by Telefonica..so in short... yes he does..

He really is the go to guy for sorting out issues of this type. He prefers to do it via PM though...so please send him one @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Cleoriff, I will do just that then, once again, thank you.
Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where do I click to accept my upgrade to be despatch tomorrow

Message 15 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Just click the links in email to confirm you've read everything.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 16