cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2's Daylight Robbery FTAO Their Staff.

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I received my mobile upgrade from Virgin - circa November 2012 - I put my Virgin sim in my new phone and my O2 sim in my Blackberry. I had plenty of O2 credit. However, O2 used it all up for nothing by deducting £1 a day from it for me to use the internet or whatever - which I never did; nor did I ask to do.

You at O2 must be able to see all this under my O2 mobile phone number. I want that money refunded to my phone because, otherwise, it is simply what I have called it in the title of this thread, O2's Daylight Robbery!

Message 1 of 111
110 REPLIES 110

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Calls to PAYG CS are 25p per call - How did you manage to spend £7.30.
This is getting most silly.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 71 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Calls to PAYG CS are 25p per call - How did you manage to spend £7.30.
This is getting most silly.......

Because they got the charge wrong on the bill, and when I complained about it, they agreed it was wrong, and guess what, gave me a ten pound credit.

Message 72 of 111

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
So your previous point of it costing £7.30 to sort it out is defunct?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 73 of 111

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You don't get a bill on PAYG ?????
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 74 of 111

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
and how were you "robbed" if you got £10 credit for a £7.30 charge..... Like I said, it's getting very silly.....

Currently using:
Message 75 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
You don't get a bill on PAYG ?????

The call was made from an O2 landline, I never made any mention that I made the call from a payg phone, you are making assumptions, wrongly.

However, either way, it was another mess up from O2.

Message 76 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
and how were you "robbed" if you got £10 credit for a £7.30 charge..... Like I said, it's getting very silly.....

So if someone breaks into your house and takes your TV, and then gives you the TV back, you haven't been robbed. Your right, you're getting silly.

Message 77 of 111

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Well you've given us all a good laugh anyway slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 78 of 111

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
A robbery doesnt tend to be accidental though. I doubt O2 specifically targetted you.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 79 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
A robbery doesnt tend to be accidental though. I doubt O2 specifically targetted you.

Fair point, but "I was robbed" is often used a generic expression indicating that the victim feels hard done by, and if it pleases everyone, I am happy to change "I was robbed" to "I feel hard done by"

That said, I do sometimes wonder if these companies try and see what they can get away with.

Message 80 of 111