cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2's Daylight Robbery FTAO Their Staff.

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I received my mobile upgrade from Virgin - circa November 2012 - I put my Virgin sim in my new phone and my O2 sim in my Blackberry. I had plenty of O2 credit. However, O2 used it all up for nothing by deducting £1 a day from it for me to use the internet or whatever - which I never did; nor did I ask to do.

You at O2 must be able to see all this under my O2 mobile phone number. I want that money refunded to my phone because, otherwise, it is simply what I have called it in the title of this thread, O2's Daylight Robbery!

Message 1 of 111
110 REPLIES 110

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lucky you, Petal. At least you got your money back.

Message 91 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't fall out with him, Petal. He's a good guy. He showed tremendous patience with me and helped me sort my problem.

Message 92 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just as a matter of interest, Bambino, what on Earth is PayG?

Message 93 of 111

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
pay as you go
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 94 of 111

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

Please try to stay on topic with this. If you have a new question you want to ask others, go ahead and start your own discussion thread.

Also, I'm happy to discuss anything via private message.

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 95 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you go onto the top bar where it shows where you are connected to broadband as well as your sim and scroll down on that page, it comes up with network settings. There is an option to turn off data :) Hope this helps

Message 96 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks but I already found out how to turn Data Services off when I need to. slight_smile

Message 97 of 111

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I have just read this thread from start to finish and I have to say, I think our experts have been incredibly patient in the face of topics changing constantly and answering accusations.

I have always admitted to being a technophobe, but know if I ask a question I wouldnt challenge the answer! I may ask another question for clarification and know that would be answered also. I get angry when I see folk throwing their toys out of the pram when they dont get the answer they want! 90+ posts ending in a complete waste of time and expertise.

I remember an old rhyme...'Round and round the garden like a teddy bear..one step, two step.... (and you can put whatever ending you want!) Rant over for now!Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 98 of 111

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It's a constant puzzle to me, none of us pretends to know it all and I'm not afraid to ask when I need help, but to ask and then criticise when given good answers and ignore the truth is just so pointless.

Fortunately I have been here long enough to ignore it mostly, but giving answers that they don't want to hear will never make you popular. wink

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 99 of 111

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

Fortunately I have been here long enough to ignore it mostly, but giving answers that they don't want to hear will never make you popular. wink

True Perksie...thats why I am glad I know nowtSmiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 100 of 111