Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Topics: 247

Re: O2's Daylight Robbery FTAO Their Staff.

@MI5 wrote:
Oh please.... another one Smiley Sad

They're making a day of it too with ill-informed posts all over the place. Smiley Indifferent

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Topics: 569

So I see Smiley Mad

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 577

Gotta love these people who have to whinge and make stupid statements. Stand by for another thread they find to make rediculous claims.

Anonymous

wish people would research or look at links before posting

Anonymous

Thanks, Petal, so very much for sticking up for me. I'm a she by the way. Smiley Surprised

Anonymous

No. If the data was off I could have found out how to put it on and done so. No problem. Why have it on and charge me £1 a day till it used up all my credit? I notice no staff have responded to this post, despite original title.

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

It's not libellous. I HAVE been robbed.

Anonymous

Funnily enough, not everyone's a techie.

Level 44: Clearly Talented

Unfortunatly its not an orginal title.

I unerstand what you mean about setting it to off as defualt. However this is done by the phone manufactorers not O2.

O2 cant be expected to defualt all contracts/payg to data off. The phone lines would clog up live chat would be even worse. Its ust not good business sense. (not that i agree with much if anything theyve done recently).

Unfortuatly it is libellous, you may feel youve been robbed but its not the coorect definition in this case sorry.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

@Liquid wrote:

O2 cant be expected to defualt all contracts/payg to data off. The phone lines would clog up live chat would be even worse. Its ust not good business sense. (not that i agree with much if anything theyve done recently).

When I transfered from Orange to O2, I was unable to access the internet. It cost me £7.30 on their customer help line to get it set up and working.

So yes, O2 can be expected and do default payg to data off, and at a cost of £7.30 to get it working, I feel I was robbed.