cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2's Daylight Robbery FTAO Their Staff.

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I received my mobile upgrade from Virgin - circa November 2012 - I put my Virgin sim in my new phone and my O2 sim in my Blackberry. I had plenty of O2 credit. However, O2 used it all up for nothing by deducting £1 a day from it for me to use the internet or whatever - which I never did; nor did I ask to do.

You at O2 must be able to see all this under my O2 mobile phone number. I want that money refunded to my phone because, otherwise, it is simply what I have called it in the title of this thread, O2's Daylight Robbery!

Message 1 of 111
110 REPLIES 110

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Oh please.... another one 😞

They're making a day of it too with ill-informed posts all over the place. Smiley Indifferent

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 61 of 111

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

So I see Smiley Mad

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 62 of 111

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Gotta love these people who have to whinge and make stupid statements. Stand by for another thread they find to make rediculous claims.

Message 63 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

wish people would research or look at links before posting

Message 64 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Petal, so very much for sticking up for me. I'm a she by the way. Smiley Surprised

Message 65 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

No. If the data was off I could have found out how to put it on and done so. No problem. Why have it on and charge me £1 a day till it used up all my credit? I notice no staff have responded to this post, despite original title.

Message 66 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not libellous. I HAVE been robbed.

Message 67 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

Funnily enough, not everyone's a techie.

Message 68 of 111

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Unfortunatly its not an orginal title.

I unerstand what you mean about setting it to off as defualt. However this is done by the phone manufactorers not O2.

O2 cant be expected to defualt all contracts/payg to data off. The phone lines would clog up live chat would be even worse. Its ust not good business sense. (not that i agree with much if anything theyve done recently).

Unfortuatly it is libellous, you may feel youve been robbed but its not the coorect definition in this case sorry.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 69 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:

O2 cant be expected to defualt all contracts/payg to data off. The phone lines would clog up live chat would be even worse. Its ust not good business sense. (not that i agree with much if anything theyve done recently).

When I transfered from Orange to O2, I was unable to access the internet. It cost me £7.30 on their customer help line to get it set up and working.

So yes, O2 can be expected and do default payg to data off, and at a cost of £7.30 to get it working, I feel I was robbed.

Message 70 of 111