cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 not interested

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm hacked off with O2 

The reception in both the places I currently spend any time is terrible. It's difficult to even hold a conversation.  Do O2 care? No - the website doesn't even have a webform to email them to tell them.    Just a forum to rant at. Well if they monitor this then at least perhaps they'll see not everyone is happy.  I'm not interested in ringing some poor call-centre nobody and giving them a hard time when they dont deserve it.  How about a clever bit of the coverage map part of the website to flag up problems with reception?   

God knows why I renewed my contract - maybe i was daft enough to think we might get 4G! Who was I kidding? Most of the time we barely ever have any signal, let alone even 3G.

I've then found out that NHS staff are entitled to a 30% discount - but O2 seem to pretty much try and hide this information - I've been in the NHS for almost ten years and only just found out.  But then they say that you can only get the benefit when signing up to a new contract, in which i'm still stuck in for another 18 months or so.

I've been with o2 non-stop for almost fifteen years but at this point i wish i could jump ship.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Have you checked out what the reception is like with other networks in your area? You could do this by getting Pay & Go sims from them to try them out, but your phone would need to be unlocked first. If you find a network that gives you better coverage, and you're on a Refresh contract, you could pay off your phone plan and switch providers. If you're not on Refresh, you'll just have to bite the bullet and use the other methods suggested until you can leave.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 11