Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 no take money Charge Extra!!!

Attila
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Its happend with me.21 Dec. i sent my payment online to O2.(i m O2 costumer 4 or more years).until this time my online bank and the bank Manager said to me your transaction is pending.Now is 29 Dec. i get mail i get charged because the bank in christmas time have bank holiday.I go to the bank they said still pending but O2 didnt take the money.Then i go to the O2 shop to help me they push in my hand them phone to call them.First call when i tell my phone number they take off the phone!! Second call after i tell them its pending the transaction but they said cant do nothing.I go my ATM take out CASH and bring in the store to paid my billand  i not get charged.O2 store said i just can pay my bill online.So store no help me the costumer service phone not help and not let me paid my own bill in the store and charge me late paid!! Now i want close this bad phone number but i cant because O2 not take money but they charge more and more.Now i wrote this to here and get good christmas.I think i go looking for solicitor because i not pay the extra charge. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Attila I'm sorry that you're having all these problems, but this is a customer community. We are all customers here just like you. We cannot help with account issues or payments. You will still have to deal with customer service. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus If you had been paying your monthly bills by Direct Debit you would have avoided this.

You cannot just close the account. You will have to pay for the remaining months that are left on your contract. A solicitor will not be able to help you.  

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

Attila
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just share the story what made the O2. And i until this time i paid direct debit but they still no take money and i paid double online and they still need more money. I think the solicitor can help to close this history. I dont care if i need paid full year to close this things. Never ever O2.

Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Attila

If you want to cancel your contract then follow this advice ..

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/ba-p/566774

Also if you want to complain about O2 then do so via this route https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's quite difficult to read and understand but it would seem that the bank is declining the direct debit, either that or O2 don't have the correct information to action a direct debit.

Message 5 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Attila, sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with this. As it's been a few days since you posted I wanted to check if you made any progress with this, or if you still need help? If you're still stuck with this, please do let us know and we can try get someone on our end to have a closer look for you.

Message 6 of 9

Attila
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes now i found the problem.The O2 didnt check my debit card home address thats why all transaction stuck.On the phone the O2 pay service help to me but 21dec.to 31.dec. to long process.10 days with everyday phone call O2 and my bank made me tired in christmas time.
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

As I mentioned, O2 didn't ave the correct details. Hopefully no further problems.

Message 8 of 9

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Attila wrote:
Yes now i found the problem.The O2 didnt check my debit card home address thats why all transaction stuck.On the phone the O2 pay service help to me but 21dec.to 31.dec. to long process.10 days with everyday phone call O2 and my bank made me tired in christmas time.

Thanks for coming back to confirm it's finally been sorted for you @Attilathumbsup

Message 9 of 9