cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 network.

Anonymous
Not applicable

this is all wrong... it's midnight right.. i'm stuck in the middle of who knows where.. i try to make a phone call from my O2 no signal, no coverage phone.. 

i pay for a premium contract with 3g/4g coverage.. and what do i get..

nothing..

since the start of september.. i have had 23 days of no calls.. thanks O2.

now i'm stuck.. in the sticks.. i can't even phone for a taxi.. or 50/50.. or even phone that friend..

O2 you suck big time..

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

I am sorry to hear of your problems but this is a customer to customer forum and we are unable to help with this type of query......

I hope you get home safely...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 15

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
now i'm stuck.. in the sticks.. i can't even phone for a taxi.. or 50/50.. or even phone that friend..

O2 you suck ass big time..

But you have an internet connection and can post on a forum......so use it to advantage wink

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

this is all wrong... it's midnight right.. i'm stuck in the middle of who knows where.. i try to make a phone call from my O2 no signal, no coverage phone.. 

i pay for a premium contract with 3g/4g coverage.. and what do i get..

nothing..

since the start of september.. i have had 23 days of no calls.. thanks O2.

O2 you suck big time..

Hi robertgirrard and Welcome to the Forum. 

Ive asked for you post to be moved to its own thread as it's not in connection to the Thread Starters question. 

If your having signal issues then please take a look at these generic tips  -> here

Look at your mast status here and see if any obstructions that could be causing black spots by observing where your masts and what they handle here

if you can try your Sim Card in an alternative phone as a process of elimination. 

O2 have been known to consider a Goodwill Gesture for prolonged loss of service if you ring O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract. 4445 for PAYG. 8002 for Business.

Download the MYNETWORK App to report the masts if they are showing as good in the Service Status.

Let us know how you get on.  

Message 4 of 15

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

since the start of september.. i have had 23 days of no calls..

Have you activated the sim at all?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

since the start of september.. i have had 23 days of no calls..

Have you activated the sim at all?

Of course that could be the problem @MI5  However when I posted it was purely in relation to the OP's initial problem of 'being stuck out in the sticks at 12mn with no ability to call for a taxi or phone a friend' wink I thought from the tone of his post he was using the forum to vent his anger.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 15

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
I'm sure it was just a "vent" but should they return it may help.......?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I'm sure it was just a "vent" but should they return it may help.......?

I know it will help...I was just explaining why I didn't give any more info at that time....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23073 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

As it's been nine and a half hours since the OP posted and never came back, I think we can presume he got home eventually and this was just a 'vent'. I'm certain that as he was out in the middle of nowhere, what he didn't need was to read the Gettysburg Address.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

For my area (Horsham, West Sussex - Postcode RH12 4NT) Iam continually seeing the following message on the Network problems checker:

"Sorry a phone mast close to you isn't working. This means you might experience problems making calls, using the internet, or sending/receiving emails in this area."

I'm unable to make calls or send texts without using TuGo, which itself continually crashes ! It's getting beyond a joke and if things don't improve soon I'm off to 3 or EE.

Message 10 of 15