cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Website

Anonymous
Not applicable

Being unable to see or change the address held on my account was frustrating.  I only discovered this problem recently when purchasing my new Huawei Ascend Y330 I got through to the checkout and there was my address.  It was not a recent address, but one that I first registered my previous mobile with.    Having my new phone delivered to this old address would be pointless and so I attempted to change this, with no success as there is no option available to complete such a task.  

I contacted the chat help, and their instant solution was to create a new account, new email and address, after the purchase merge the accounts together.   Obviously rather than finding a solution, O2 customer services had devised this strategy to overcome the problem I had incurred.   Not being so easily palmed off with feeble solutions, I stuck to my guns and insisted that I wanted to change the address on my account.  After a frustrating prolonged encounter, I was eventually passed to the Pay-as-You-Go team and eventually after another prolonged discussion, my address was changed.   Once the changes appeared on the system, which can take a few hours, I was able to place an order for my new phone.

Needless to say, I had considered leaving O2 halfway through this process, fortunately I didn’t as I am very pleased with both phone and package.   Instead I sent the transcript of the customer service conversation to customer complaints and I was pleased that O2 agreed with me and upheld my argument. 

One aspect of I raised was how difficult it can be to navigate around the O2 website.  Try and find customer complaints for instance.   I had to look externally on the internet to accomplish this task.   I have had problem before where it is not easy to find what you are looking for.  Many a time I have simply given up. 

So O2 agree that there needs to be some changes made in the way we navigate around their site.   It would be good to hear what problems you also have encountered and perhaps with help from the Community we can assist in the improvement and ease of navigation to help O2 develop a more user friendly environment. 

So please tell the Community what problems you have encountered in the past and how you think O2 can overcome these problems.   I expect this might well be a lively debate. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

It's a rat called Henry. They pay him in Cheese and Doritos.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 12 of 12