cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Webmail

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't believe that O2 have turned off the webmail service! Customer services have just told me this relates to a communication back in 2013 but can't show it to me. Yes I was one of those customers who moved over to Sky so told webmail would continue. Customer Services simply reading a set script but no help. How can I get a divert onto my account to a new email address. PLEASE HELP !!

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122830 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

So ....it hasn't been turned off.....it's being turned off?  I know I am now posting from Spain but feel as if I have missed something important here...must away and play catch up with all unread posts...Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, but that is what I have been going into and the only numbers listed are for phone or mobile broadband customers. I have neither.

Message 12 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks but having just tried it all I get is options regarding a contract phone which I don't have.

Message 13 of 33

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Feel free to send me a PM about this and we can go through it.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 14 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too - absolutely disgusted! No warning just shut down. Great service - not. I have actually ordered things on line this morning including gift cards and have come home from to find I can't print them off. I can honestly say I never rcd an email saying the webmail was closing in 18 mths time or I would have done something about it. Was told when O2 first mentioned moving to Sky that my email address would not have to be changed. What a total shambles. Now how do I access my email addresses, contacts etc. Apparently there is no-one in o2 at all who can help us. Sitting here very upset, crying and not knowing what to do!!

Message 15 of 33

Cleoriff
  • 122830 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous send a pm to the community manager @Toby and see if there is anything to do to help you?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 33

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, 

Please send me a PM and we can look into it for you.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 17 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Can someone at o2 please have the decency to re-enstate mine and everyone elses webmail accounts. Its disgraceful to just switch off peoples accounts without any prior warning.

I have important business mail that require attention that I am no longer able to get at.

Does anyone out there have contact details that work???

Or should we just all go to the telecoms ombusman about this shoddy treatment.

Ms C. MBE.

Message 18 of 33

Cleoriff
  • 122830 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous please send the community manager @Toby a private message. He may be able to help. Just click on his name in this post ...it will show you how to pm him..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just been on live chat and the girl is insistent that they o longer provide webmail service. I explained that Sky said we should still be able to use it and if they had decided to close it then they should have had the common decency to have informed us so we could stop people emailing us on it. I have lots of emails in my webmail account that I would like to switch to another email service and there will be a lot of new ones I need that have come in this week. The chat girl said she would contact the tech team and let me know what to do. Furious! 

Message 20 of 33