cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Webmail

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just come in from work, it's 5.44pm and I am delighted to say that my O2 webmail has come back !     I had a wrotten day worrying about all my lost contacts and lost messages.  I am so pleased to see O2 webmail back again. 

Please could I make a couple of suggestions:

1.  Can O2 please let their customers know, in advance, when there are going to be some maintenance issues.  This would be in keeping with good customer service and would save an avalanche of customers, worrying about what is going on.

2.  Can O2 please inform all their technical advisors that O2 webmail is going to be maintained indefinitely, for broadband customers that moved over to Sky.    We have been told in writing several times that this is the case.   And yet everytime you contact customer service, we are told it's the end of of the road; webmail has finished.

Thank you again for sorting the problem out, but is there any chance you could follow my suggestions?  Be more dog!      

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
As far as o2 is concerned, webmail has finished.
All accounts were emailed this info and those that qualified were transferred to Sky.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I think O2 would consider they did their duty when they informed people of the proposed switch off in September 2013 @Anonymous 

I doubt they would have any knowledge as to who is still using it as it is no longer supported by O2 ...once it migrated to Sky?

I am sure O2 don't know and don't care - par for the course.  Nevertheless as far as I can see the email service was NOT wothdrawn from all account holders ie. those who had migrated to SKy were to keep theirs albeit with gross reduction in the capacity of their in-box from 1Gb to 20Mb if I recall aright. 

Anyway, the point I was making in my usual ham-fisted way was that the OP considers that written evidence exist of O2's ongoing commitment.  Whether it would be worth a fight is a matter for him/her to consider. wink 

PS   BTW - welcome home.  Hope you are soon re-acclimatised to wind, rain and frost.  Wave

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

well said fishtank

Message 13 of 13