Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Web pages feedback

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Ok. So I don’t know if this has been mentioned before.

as some of you will know, o2 website can show incorrect or broken links, incorrect information and much more.

Also be great to have the pages rated too. 

I.e. was this article useful ?

so on each page a little feedback section,  Page useful? Did you find something wrong?  Please let us know.

Something like that..

Would you like o2 to introduce this as well.  I know I would find this so useful,  if links are incorrect or info is wrong, you can feed it back to a team, hopefully would be updated much faster and sooner and lead to less wrong infomation been given out to people.

what do you all think? Could this be fed back to people in o2

@Martin-O2

@Marjo

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

That's a great suggestion @darrengf. As long as there IS a dedicated team to gather the feedback and act on it. It would be so frustrating to give feedback and find it ignored.  Oh, wait....

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsiewrote:

That's a great suggestion @darrengf. As long as there IS a dedicated team to gather the feedback and act on it. It would be so frustrating to give feedback and find it ignored.  Oh, wait....

Belly laughed at that and it hurt!

Message 3 of 7

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I love your idea @darrengf but as @jonsie has pointed out this could only work "as long as there IS a dedicated team to gather the feedback and act on it". Not that either he or I are pessimistic but ......
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122351 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Excellent idea @darrengf. Not sure the resources would be found to implement it though. slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Interesting idea @darrengf, we'll definitely feed this back for you! Related to broken links etc. you guys have been feeding this back via the community a lot already, which is appreciated and please do continue to do so if you notice anything.

Anyone else too if you have any additional feedback related to the website, please do post about it as it's always good to know what you think as users. slight_smile thumbsup 

Message 6 of 7

calviin
Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Great Idea

Message 7 of 7