cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Treats

Anonymous
Not applicable
What do you think about O2 getting rid of the original treats?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I haven't seen details of the new "third-party" treats yet, as long as they are of equivalent or greater value then I don't see a problem.
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Ok if you use Pizza Hut and dvd rentals or 2 for 1 days out. :robotindifferent:
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah the Pizza Hut deal sounds ok.
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
This sounds to me like a cynical excuse by O2 to effectively get rid of treats. Apparently customers told O2 that they didn't want airtime treats. Can anyone own up as to telling O2 that they would much rather have a discount on paintballing rather than getting free texts/airtime, or even being asked? You can probably get better deals on Pizza hut by visiting one of the many discount voucher sites. Why not give customers the option of having free tests/airtime or a discount voucher for some obscure service, if the withdrawal of the service is a cost saving exercise?
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I never use my treat allowance, cos i get so many calls and texts included in my tariff. I think its a good idea, i might (i said might) be able to get some use out of the new treats.
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
This sounds to me like a cynical excuse by O2 to effectively get rid of treats. Apparently customers told O2 that they didn't want airtime treats. Can anyone own up as to telling O2 that they would much rather have a discount on paintballing rather than getting free texts/airtime, or even being asked? You can probably get better deals on Pizza hut by visiting one of the many discount voucher sites. Why not give customers the option of having free tests/airtime or a discount voucher for some obscure service, if the withdrawal of the service is a cost saving exercise?

There have been plenty of posts on here and other forums by people complaining that the treats were of no use to them because they already have a free allowance or inclusive bolt-on.

So I can quite believe people have complained to O2.
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
You have to laugh at it all really, what a joke! grin

I opted for the 10 free DVD's from Blockbuster because I am a member, but guess what? Offer only valid to new members!

It's just a way of them drumming up a bit of business during these tough times. Probably thought it was clever, but it's very transparent if you ask me!

grin
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its okay if you live in the big cities. But when your out in the countryside these are pointless. I wouldnt even call them "Treats" anymore. There more like special offers.
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would prefer to get the treats, the pizza hut etc deals are not gonna be worth anything at all to me :o(
I want the treats back!!!! I have been with O2 for quite a few years now, I would kind of like to be treated for that!
Message 10 of 10