Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Surprise!

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

I received a large parcel today and saw that it said Telefonica UK on it and I was thinking, oh no! Have I had my O2 account hacked and someone has ordered something in my name! Haha!
It was my O2 Surprise (I've tried to add photos that I've taken with my phone but it's telling me they are too large to add which is a shame!)

Thank you to everyone at O2! This is the best community I've ever used and I'm loving my holiday goodies! I'm sure I'll get lots of use from these handy little items! I'm about to use the mug now for a cuppa!

Still can't believe I've been sent something else besides winning 2 concert tickets. I'm shocked! I never get anything like this!

Thank you! slight_smile

Edited to add some pictures:

Screenshot 2019-08-14 at 08.10.05.pngScreenshot 2019-08-14 at 08.10.16.pngScreenshot 2019-08-14 at 08.12.10.png

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 25

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@SamsungFanBoy We're so happy you've received your little package and loved it! Can't wait to see some of your best holiday snaps from Croatia as well wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 25

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Congratulations @SamsungFanBo on your 02 Surprise thumbsup

These are tailor-made to suit the recipient.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoyed mine slight_smile

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 25

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Nice one wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very pleased for you @SamsungFanBoy smiling

Message 6 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

They are a great 'Surprise' @SamsungFanBoy  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 25

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Great to hear @SamsungFanBoy - previous recipients of the surprise have all enjoyed them.
For the photos, I got put onto a great little app called Lit Photo (android) that can compress, resize or crop photos. I use that to get pictures to a size that the community will accept.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 25

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I didn't know o2 surprises has started again because I didn't hear anything on the welcome and news forum on here and I find anything about it on the website.
LGreenwood
Message 9 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Luke30 wrote:
I didn't know o2 surprises has started again because I didn't hear anything on the welcome and news forum on here and I find anything about it on the website.

I don't think anyone knows @Luke30 

People are chosen at randowm. When I got mine I had no idea what it was until I opened it. In other words a massive 'Surprise'...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 25