cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, 

Okie now second attempt of this, hahah. I have been having lots of issues with O2 sadly thought I dont really want to leave. But not giving me much choice. here a apart of an email. I mean my phone works fine out of area but where i live eat sleep etc it does not. I have been told by O2 them selfs "Poor Network Cover and Prone Faulity Cell Tower. 

But the Screw You Mannor O2 has and that is just bad. 

Hi xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

I fully appreciate your frustration, however, as I’ve already advised we’re not a fault free service provider and we’re unable to guarantee coverage. This is confirmed in the terms of the contract that you agreed at point of sale.

Due to our terms you are fully liable for your full contract term and costs. Therefore, you need to settle your bills each month in full.

As part of our process, if bills are not paid in full and by the payment due date, you may be later restricted or even disconnected. Again this is confirmed in the terms of the contract.

Your current Device Plan settlement is £338.82. if you’re unhappy with the coverage but you’d like to keep the phone you can settle this amount in full and this would remove you from contact. Alternately, you have the option of returning the phone back to us and I’d clear the balance.

Once the phone balance is settled or phone returned, I can provide you with a PAC. This will enable your new network provider to take over your mobile number. Once they have done this your O2 contract will disconnect.

Boost box’s are only provided to our business customers and due to your contract type this isn’t something that I’d be able to provide to you.  I’m sorry about this, however, It’s a business decision I’m unable to change.

Feel free to contract me when ready to discuss further.

Kind Regards

Kelly Farrar | O2

Complaint Review Service

I am not sure where to go from this to be honest which sucks i mean stay and be screwed out of lots of money or leave and lose phone. 

I mean if anyone wants to say anything please do. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Can you not use wifi calling?
https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I think that's a fair offer....return the phone and walk away. Yes, you lose what you have already paid off the phone cost but you are free then to start afresh with another network. I'd take that rather than the frustration of a year of no coverage. Win win.

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I think that's a fair offer....return the phone and walk away. Yes, you lose what you have already paid off the phone cost but you are free then to start afresh with another network. I'd take that rather than the frustration of a year of no coverage. Win win.

I agree with @jonsie. It's good they have made that offer, not known it happen often either.

Certainly saves messing around for another year with a phone which doesn't work to it's full potential.

Good to see you back on the forum anyway @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I agree with @jonsie. It's good they have made that offer, not known it happen often either.

Certainly saves messing around for another year with a phone which doesn't work to it's full potential.

Good to see you back on the forum anyway @Anonymous wink

Cherry Bomb  - The Runways, Good tune ...

"haha Hello, daddy. Hello, mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! Hello world! I'm your wild girl. I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! "

I know thought months later down the line. I am tryna somehow get it sorted haha just fighting and arguing with making payment. I dont have WIFI sooo dependent on my phone for mostly everything, Just the poor network and prone faulty cell tower stops me. I dont get out much. To do things. 

I did ask for something really simple thought got told no hahaha to pay and give phone in at O2 store the simplest way. But O2 dont seem to want me to do that. They want me to entre the payment bank details on my bank and send phone back in the post. One Bank Stuff is hard at the best of times and 7 Day for it to be added to the account whaaaaaaaaaa and post phone wont it just get lost or something not all post makes it when its goods anyways. 

I dont mind being on here haha i just dont have any really possative to say ...

Head in a blender and walk off a volcano

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We obviously misunderstood. How do they expect you to pay off the phone and then return it too. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

We obviously misunderstood. How do they expect you to pay off the phone and then return it too. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Naaaaa, 

I just pay for the month that i have used and thats it thought if i give it back before paying though i wont be able to do anything. 

I mean payment in store and giving it in sounds so perfect and easy ....... 

Not to the fact that where i live is a black hole if anyone wants to come and get out there contract they can i think ......

As they dont seem to give a dam n giving boosters as of management also very poor coverage and a really known faulty cell tower .....

Had chat with an O2 memeber of staff and they say they are aware of it but not doing anything about it 

Message 7 of 7