cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Roaming Down for 12Hours +

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else noticed that Roaming with and O2 phone is broken and has been since last night about 1900 BST.

I've phone O2 this morning only to be told that they know it's down but have no idea when it will be back up!!

--Guy
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
good idea slight_smile
Message 11 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same thing in Canada -- no service for 20+ hours -- completely unable to connect to any of the roaming networks.
Message 12 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
USA too! AT & T and T-Mobile showing but unable to access. Been like this for at least 15 hours.
Message 13 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
im in south africa same here network went down last night still nothing thats nearly 24hrs nightmare!
Message 14 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
USA too! AT & T and T-Mobile showing but unable to access. Been like this for at least 15 hours.

Same for me 😞
Message 15 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Currently in Cyprus and have had no network connection for 12+ hours now, unable to do practically anything that requires a connection on my iPhone 3G.

Fix it o2, I'm kind of hoping Vodafone get's iPhone distribution rights...
Message 16 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
anyone up and running again yet?
Message 17 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 are getting very bad international coverage from this... No-one in Hungary on O2 can use their phones, and at least two of the F1 teams have O2 contracts... It's the Hungarian Grand Prix this weekend.

Maybe time for O2 just to put a little note on their website about the issue?
Message 18 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
been offline now for 23 hours, its driving me mad, missed two meetings because of it, cheers o2, i am assuming there will be some form of compensation for this farce.
Message 19 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is what you get when you offshore your customer services. Operatives that have no idea what you're asking about, what the current network status is and then patronise you with rubbish cut and paste responses.
In fact the only acknowledgement that there might be a problem is from @o2 on twitter and then (despite me asking hours ago!) it was only in response to the F1 presenter from BBC who happened to tweet the same thing as us - that it isn't working. Punch up #o2fail and it's starting to get traction on twitter.
If o2 are going to partner with services such as twitter and facebook, they really need to sit up and realise what sort of damage these services can do to their business also.

Offshore customer services?

Why would they compensate you? If you can find if your agreement where it says they have a 100% uptime guarantee then fair play, but you wont find it because they run on this thing called modern technology, and its known to break once in a while.
Message 20 of 29