cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Recycle

Anonymous
Not applicable

Upgraded my phone this afternoon. Have to say O2 Recycle was good this time. Got full price for my device. Well pleased considering the stories we see here

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good to hear. Although did you try Cex they might have offered you more.
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

No they were much lower than what I got with O2. £50 lower I shall say 

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fair enough. Enjoy the spare cash.
Message 4 of 8

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's awesome, @Anonymous smiley Which device did you upgrade to??

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EmilieT The iPhone 7 with 4GB as the iPhone 8 that I could afford didn’t have enough data tariff 

Message 6 of 8

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@EmilieT The iPhone 7 with 4GB as the iPhone 8 that I could afford didn’t have enough data tariff 

That's fair enough @Anonymous, how are you liking it so far? I'd like to move on from my iPhone 6s which is pretty broken, but I can't really make up my mind.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I like it a lot @EmilieT i think the 8 is essentially the same as the past 4-5 years just new processing chips 

Message 8 of 8