cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Recycle prices

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is pretty interesting to me. If you had seen my previous thread. I got full price for my old iPhone 7 Plus the other day when I upgraded. Looking around out of curiosity. The price of the 7 Plus dropped £120 when the iPhone 8 was released but in Recycle terms. Your only going to get £30 less on the iPhone 7 than the Recycle price for the 7 Plus if they give you the full price 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35765 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Apparently, it is a bit of a gamble with O2 recycle... Walk into CEX, let them see the device and make their best offer, you can always walk out again... I've always handed my (android) phones down to other family members, but they have become less tolerant of this practice as their friends say "what they are using"...! 

I may have to consider trade-in this time, the OP3T will hopefully be at Pie come January slight_smile 

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've always seen CeX as a safe option, and only once have I failed to secure the top price for a handset. But I had dropped that phone a few times, so I couldn't argue really. But I'm usually more careful than that, and I find that keeping the original packaging / accessories helps to secure the best price. The prices that you see online tend to be consistent with what they're offering in their shops, so they do seem to have a reliable system in place for valuing second-hand goods.

https://uk.webuy.com/support/productgrading/

But everyone's experience is bound to be different I suppose  Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 3