cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Quality & Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been with O2 for many,many years and I've now realised that their quality of service and customer care is an absolute crock of ****. How they expect loyal customers to put up with these levels of incompetence is beyond me, time for change and move provider !!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

You're not the first to voice that opinion. If you would care to tell us the problems you're having, someone here might be able to offer some help.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If you could elaborate a little maybe someone on here can offer assistance? 

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

Can you please come back and tell us more about what the issues are?
Message 4 of 7

cyrillicguy
Level 8: Talented
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been with O2 for many,many years and I've now realised that their quality of service and customer care is an absolute crock of ****. How they expect loyal customers to put up with these levels of incompetence is beyond me, time for change and move provider !!

As much as I agree regarding O2's customer service, moving to another network could well be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. The days of efficient solving customer problems seem to be long gone in the telco industry, and it looks like the above is true for every major provider. 

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
The sad thing is I think you're right. The fact the companies all seem to accept that as long as they ALL give poor standards of service that we will realise it's hopeless moving and trying to find a company that offers loyal customers value for money.
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
The sad thing is I think you're right. The fact the companies all seem to accept that as long as they ALL give poor standards of service that we will realise it's hopeless moving and trying to find a company that offers loyal customers value for money.

You see I think this is all down to personal experience and what your expectations are. I don't have a problem with O2 at all. I know others have major issues. My interactions with CS have been excellent.(I say all this keeping fingers firmly cossed though) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7