cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Outbound Team for upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I'm due an upgrade in 2 months on my iPhone 6S and have been in contact with the Customer Service Upgrades team through the 202 number.

I've had 3 conversations with the Customer Service Advisors on the telephone to have a conversation about securing a new deal on my upgrade. On the second and third occasion the CS Advisors were unable to authorise my deal but both agreed that what I wanted was not outworldly or unrealistic. I was told that the Outbound Team would have the remit to bend certain things with discounts and the CS Advisors were confident they would be able to assist with securing the upgrade I was after. I was advised that I would have to wait for a call from the Outbound Team which would need to be booked in.

So here I am, 3 days later, after waiting for 3 booked calls from the Outbound Team to discuss my upgrade. As you can imagine I haven't had any missed calls or notifications through email. I have checked with the CS team who confirmed my method of contact had been checked as phone with the correct number. The common courtesy doesn't seem to exist.

What more do I have to do to show willingness to stay with O2? I've seen all the cheaper deals on the internet but I believe in loyalty. However, as I feel like the Outbound Team are now a myth I may as well jump ship.

Can anyone give me some advice?

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 21 of 21