cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Offers

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, I get a 25% offer through Priority Moments to redeem instore at any O2 shop. I go into both O2 shops in Norwich today to buy a set of Adidas Sports Earphones (retail £59.99) but they don't stock them. I ask them to order them in - "we can't do that you'll have to get them online". "But the Priority Moments offer is available instore only". "Sorry but there's nothing we can do about that"

Well O2 - that's a pretty useless Priority Moments offer thanks! If that's the sort of response I'm going to get then what's the use in sending it to me? Why can I not order the earphones instore? Why can I not use the offer online as your stores seem incapable of supplying what I want?

I'm not wholly impressed at this (priority) moment in time!!!!

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its a customer forum so you will be waiting a long time for any assistance in you problem.

I suspect the O2 shop have got there information right about ordering in but like some of these offers stores only get a limited amount and once they are gone then they are gone. It is then down to the customer to hunt them out. 

Sorry can not help with this anymore.

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried another store or did you ask the store to check stock levels elsewhere?

I agree it is a bit of a weird one, maybe a call to O2 CS will help with the matter.

Are they the sennheiser pmx 680's?

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's the PMX 685i Adidas Sports earphones I'm after.

I only tried the Norwich stores as that's where I am. They were extremely unhelpful - refused to order them in and bascically told me I'd have to get them online - like for full price - hence what's the point of the Priority Moments offer...............?

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats just wrong.
I would put a call into o2 customer services but is there any other O2 stores near by that you could either get to or have the earphones transfered from.

http://www.o2.co.uk/storelocator

They will have some sort of internal mail as most big companies do. Might be worth a try you locating them to help your cause. I know it is not ideal.

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're right about that - it's just totally out of order!

I was rather hoping that O2 Customer Services might be monitoring their Feedback Forum as I don't know that I can be bothered to keep chasing around their stores to try to redeem their offer! I do want the headphones but there's a limit to how much running around I'm prepared to do to get them!

Anyone from O2 Customer Services out there feel like commenting......?

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its a customer forum so you will be waiting a long time for any assistance in you problem.

I suspect the O2 shop have got there information right about ordering in but like some of these offers stores only get a limited amount and once they are gone then they are gone. It is then down to the customer to hunt them out. 

Sorry can not help with this anymore.

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does sound a little silly.

Now, I could understand them not having them in stock as they can't be expected to carry every phone accessory under the sun, but to not then be able to order them in, even though they are available on the O2 website (i am presuming they are, hence your complaint) is utterly ridiculous.

However, i would suggest just going to your local HMV and buying them there or online. They are currently only £49 there (see link (please remove if not allowed)), so that's almost like having the discount from o2.

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?WT.mc_id=101689&sku=913291

Message 7 of 7