cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Insure Premier

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear O2, being a customer of yours for many years and after giving you thousands of pounds over that period please do not ignore this post. There is nothing offensive in this post, it doesn't name any individuals, it doesn't break any forum rules or posting guidelines. All it does is highlight incompetence on O2s part. Yeah - not great hey, but we all live and learn by our mistakes. All feedback is good right ? Please take note. Learn from it. Try and rectify it by all means.

I've been trying to deal with O2 Insurance and they are an absolute shower of charlatans, it does make me wonder what I've been paying 12.50 a month for, for the last few years. I've been without a phone for 3 months now. When I complained to O2 they said they'd reply within 5 days. Yeah right. That hasn't happened has it O2 !! The third party supplier of the Insurance said they would investigate and come back to me within 8 weeks !! Absolute shambles and the worst customer service I've experienced in my 44 years on this planet so far. (And I deal with third party suppliers and tech companies on a daily basis interfacing with customers. I'd have lost my job if I'd have acted like this). Here's hoping you don't end up in world of pain like I have.

[personal information removed. This is personal information, a link to a text webpage where you display personal information]  

Message 6 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been trying to deal with Bright Star and they are an absolute shower of charlatans, does make me wonder what I've been paying 12.50 a month for, for the last few years. I've been without a phone for 3 months now. When I complained to O2 they said they'd reply within 5 days. Yeah right. That hasn't happened has it O2 !! BrightStar said they would invetigate and come back to me within 8 weeks !! Absolute shambles and the worst customer service I've experiance in my 44 years on this planet so far. (And I deal with third party suppliers and tech companies on a daily basis interfacing with customers. I'd have lost my job if I'd have acted like this). Here's hoping you don't end up in world of poop like I have.

[personal information removed]

Message 1 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The other factor is that the insurers are O2 no matter who the underwriters are but you can post about your dissatisfaction and your problems in full with your claim on here. 

Message 2 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's only because it was posted twice I guess, not because of the content.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousI presume you have followed the complaint guidelines here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

You may get a better response if you take up your issue via the Resolver route Resolver

Or maybe one of our admin team can look into this for you? @Martin-O2. @Marjo @MercedesS

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 14

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience with the insurance. But posting the same message all over the forums won't help you with it wink 

As you know, the O2 community is a group of customers like you, but we are not O2 Customer Service. We do appreciate your opinion and understand your concerns. To make sure it remains an enjoyable place have a look at our guidelines.

Please let us know if there’s anything else the community team can do for you Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Err.... why have you added three deleted posts onto this post. I made ten minutes ago. You can see by the post dates they weren't on this thread, but the previous posts that were censored / deleted.
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
And - again, there is no personal information in the link to the webpage I provided. Just the timeline of the issue so far and the steps I've taken to resolve this issue so far. Unsuccessfully.
Message 8 of 14

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

We are sorry to see you mad.  But as we said, posting the same message all over the forum is not the way to get help wink 

We have already send you several Private Message to get more info just in case there's something we can do to help out. Looking forward to your reply!

We are here to help  Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

So - calling customers "mad". Thanks.
I have a friend who only last month took their own life due to mental health problems.
Thankfully I've never suffered from anything like that. But nice touch there. Always good to take a few free swipes and punches at customers when you can hey.

I posted once. Then mods deleted. I posted again. The mods deleted. I posted again.

I am not posting "All over the forums".
Yes, I've seen your robotic private messages. All politely replied to like a good little customer. All screengrabbed. As is this post.

As mentioned. Please re-instate the link. It doesn't contain any personal information. Only the timeline behind the reasons to this post. It has all email address removed and it doesn't contain any usernames or handles.

Message 10 of 14