Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Insurance (Extremely Impressed)

L-ANASTACIA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having recently dropped my phone (the screen smashed and turned purple) I turned to O2 Insurance to help repair my phone. Initially I read through the many reviews and comments about O2 Insure and was absoloutley terrified to use the service. My experience could not be more different to the horror stories you can find on this forum and I want to share my experience for those who were like me- searching the internet to understand what happens when O2 insure take a claim. 

I called O2 and spoke to a lovely lady who talked me through the process and took details of my claim, this took no longer than 5 minutes. After that she arranged for DPD to collect my phone from me at work and gave me an hour time slot; this happened within the hour. The next morning I received an email to say my phone had been received by O2- later that day another email came through to confirm my claim had been accepted, a replacement phone was on its way to me and provided a tracking number and again an hour time slot. I am sat here now only 2 days since I made my claim with a new IPhone 6. 

I needn't have worried at all, this has been fantastic service from O2/O2 Insure 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@L-ANASTACIAGreat news! I am sure @Marjo or @Martin-O2 will be pleased to feedback this to O2 Insure .

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good to hear slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @L-ANASTACIA! Sounds like you've had an excellent experience with this, glad to hear it! Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. slight_smile I'll make sure it reaches O2.

I'll drop you a quick PM too shortly (private message here on the forum) to get a few additional details, please check when you get a moment.

Thanks @Cleoriff for the tag! 

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do they replace with new phones or are they refurbished?

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Most likely and usually refurbished, but in the absence of any refurbished models being in stock, a customer may get a new one.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Presumably there are many satisfied customers of O2 Insure but it's usually the awful things we read on here. Thanks for posting your excellent experience @L-ANASTACIA

Message 7 of 7