cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Home BB Package

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I am thinking of getting O2 Home BB but not sure of which package to go for.

Is it possible to change between packages once I am up and running?

If I sign up for the top package, can I downgrade to a lower package at anytime during my contract?

Many Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a reply from O2 Customer Services:

In reply to your email:

There is no telephone number on your email that I can use to check some details for you but our terms state that you may upgrade at any time.
If you pick the Pro or Premium package and you wish to downgrade, we ask that you stay on that package for 6 months before you do.

When we connect a line, we will monitor the service for the 1st 2 to 3 weeks, if we find that the service doesn't support the package you have chosen, we will email you asking that you call in and downgrade at the beginning rather than paying extra for a service that your line cannot support.

I hope this has helped. If you require any further information please don't hesitate to contact our sales team on 0800 230 0202.

Thank you for your enquiry
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
o2 will automatically offer to downgrade you if you take a package other than standard but then get a sync speed lower than 8 meg.
This isn't the case

I've been getting less than 8 meg for a month or so now and nothing been offered
Message 12 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
o2 will automatically offer to downgrade you if you take a package other than standard but then get a sync speed lower than 8 meg.
This isn't the case
I've been getting less than 8 meg for a month or so now and nothing been offered

A phone call on the free help line, during the first 30 days would have got that changed for you.

If you have a problem with your line, start a new topic and give your line stats and details of what is wrong, and we may be able to help.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 13 of 13