Did you mean: 

O2 Guide to Charge to Mobile

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all!

O2 have provided us with another video guide related to frequently asked questions, this time around the Charge to Mobile service and how it works. We hope this one will also be helpful to you when you come across any related questions. Smiley Happy

What is Charge to Mobile?

• Easy way to buy digital content (new apps, ebooks, movies etc.) without having to find your credit card and typing you details in
  • On Pay Monthly, the cost goes on your monthly bill. On PAYG it comes out of your mobile credit.

You can also find more information on the O2 website Charge to Mobile page

We'd love to hear if you've ever used this service and what you think of it? Let us know also if you have any questions regarding Charge to Mobile, and what you think of the video above. Smiley Happy 

Check out also these other video guides from O2:

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for the guide @Marjo Very useful info

I have never used Charge to Mobile at all....I worry I may go a bit OTT astonished

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Not for me but surely helpful for those who would like to use it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very useful for those that use the service
Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Very useful, though I'm still firmly of the opinion that you should have to opt in for this rather than incurring scam charges and only then request to opt out when most customers don't know about Charge to Mobile even existing.

Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Very useful, though I'm still firmly of the opinion that you should have to opt in for this rather than incurring scam charges and only then request to opt out when most customers don't know about Charge to Mobile even existing.

Good point @jonsie

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Cheers for your comments guys! What about the rest of you, have you used this service at all and if you have, what do you think of the experience? slight_smile 

Message 7 of 8

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Not used this service @Marjo. I prefer to pay for digital content, which I rarely buy, using my debit card. Don't want any extras on my phone bill. That way I know exactly what my bill is each month with no variations except for the yearly RPI increase. And, of course, less any monthly rewards I may be lucky enough to receive.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 8 of 8