Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Level 1: Joiner

O2 Expedited delivery

Hello, Just a quick question about anyones elses experience with paying extra to have their phone delivered before 12AM, I paid extra because i need to be at work for 1:30. How good is O2 at getting the item to customers at the promised time? Thanks Smiley Happy 

Anonymous

Re: O2 Expedited delivery

@RL12121111 I’ve used before but for evening and worked as expected 

Anonymous

@RL12121111 It is very dependent on if your choice of handset is in stock 

Level 64: Magistrate

@RL12121111 It's pretty much a lottery. If your phone doesn't arrive at the time you've specified, you will need to speak to customer service to get reimbursed for the delivery payment: https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Level 1: Joiner

[ Edited ]

Yeah it is, it was dispatched this morning Smiley Happy 

Anonymous

Never had an issue with this @RL12121111 tomorrow morning hope you can enjoy your new phone

Topics: 688

[ Edited ]

@RL12121111

I hope it arrives at the time specified tomorrow. If not, you will be able to contact customer services and obtain a refund for non delivery.

Welcome to the forum Welcome

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 536

I'd assumed the delivery request was for tomorrow considering the time of the first post?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 688

Just noticed that...I will go back and edit. My mind is on the F1 track...Confused

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Former Staff

Hi @RL12121111, I hope you received your handset this morning and are loving it, but please do let us know how it went slight smile

Which phone did you go for?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature