cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Down...again!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am sorry but this is getting ridiculous by the minute. Yesterday i had no internet connectivity...today, instead of things getting better, there is no network at all!

It has been 7 hours since my phone keeps saying "No network" and people keep telling me that it doesn't even divert to voice mail so that they can leave messages.

Moreover, when you call the so called Customer Services they don't have a clue what is going on and their apathy is irritating.

Last week it was the network with the worst coverage across the UK, today it is the network with no coverage at all! get it sorted!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
_

Interesting. This afternoon I've been getting 7 bars on 3.5G for the first time. I just had a call from Spain, the clearest ever.

_
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have this problem too - every half an hour or so I will get signal briefly enough to send a text message, then it goes again. What's going on?
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup, same as me! I only just managed to receive a single text message and then it went back offline 😐
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine keeps crashing as well. Sick of it. Customer service are useless as well. Dont seem to know a thing. I had a problem with opera mini and the woman didnt even know what it was! Thought i was trying to install a pc web browser on my phone. Hello, 'mini'.
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
The woman at o2 probably didn't know about opera mini as it's not really o2's job to support this. Same as if you get an app for the iphone that doesn't work...o2 didn't make it or supply it so won't have tech support in place for it. You may find their complex issue/consumer tech support team can give you a hand though.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Gotta appolagise to my phone now, was blaming it all afternoon and was gonna bin it!! Funny thing was that even tho i had no network for voice calls or txt messages I had perfect internet access 😐
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
What phones are these?

I live in the Scottish Borders and since around the beginning of July Network Coverage has been an absolute joke! I have to go upstairs in my house now just to make a phone call and even then I only get 2 bars of signal!!

We had a lightning storm on the 5th July 2009 and the network was down for about 12 hours, when it came back up signal strength was laughable and I have now reached the point where text messages sent to me arrive some 5-6 hours after they were sent!!

I am on a business contract and I can't even use my phone in the business we got it for!!

Any advice / follow up would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Andy

PS Phones are Sony Ericcson C902 and K850i
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
What phones are these?
I live in the Scottish Borders and since around the beginning of July Network Coverage has been an absolute joke! I have to go upstairs in my house now just to make a phone call and even then I only get 2 bars of signal!!
We had a lightning storm on the 5th July 2009 and the network was down for about 12 hours, when it came back up signal strength was laughable and I have now reached the point where text messages sent to me arrive some 5-6 hours after they were sent!!
I am on a business contract and I can't even use my phone in the business we got it for!!
Any advice / follow up would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Andy
PS Phones are Sony Ericcson C902 and K850i

I agree...the network coverage offered by O2 is poor considering it being the biggest network in the United Kingdom, in terms of customer base.

There have been many proven reports that O2's coverage is the worst out of each of the big networks - O2's network only really works well in city centre's
Message 9 of 9