Highlighted
Topics: 55
Kudos: 97

Re: O2 Community App

Yep! Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Former Staff

@jonsie @SamsungFanBoy I thought I did reply in here, sorry guys! We did pass on your feedback on how a Community app would be useful, we'll let you know if we get any update on this idea Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Level 4: Observant

May I ask if there are any news on the O2 Community app, please?! I haven't heard anything about it for a while, hence my brief message.
Kindest regards, 😊
Highlighted
Former Staff

@Hopeful2BHappy wrote:
May I ask if there are any news on the O2 Community app, please?! I haven't heard anything about it for a while, hence my brief message.
Kindest regards, 😊

@Hopeful2BHappy There isn't any progress on this idea for now I'm afraid, but we've taken note of it and if anything changes we'll let you all know of course Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

Hello Everyone,

Any news yet ref. O2 Community App? My previous post is still valid.

Many thanks
Highlighted
Topics: 575

Highlighted

@Hopeful2BHappy in the reply @EmilieT sent before she left the community, it said that theres no progress on the idea for now so I basically think that means it's not going to happen.
Highlighted

Thank you Jonsie, I still believe it will be helpful though...
Highlighted
Topics: 575

@Hopeful2BHappy wrote:
Thank you Jonsie, I still believe it will be helpful though...

Yes I agree with you but we have been asking for a couple of years. I believe it was my good self that first asked for this.

Highlighted

It would because yet again I've come straight from the email notification and typed out my reply, then it takes me to the login screen where you literally cannot login, you put your details in, press the login button and it takes you back to the login screen, in the process of doing this your reply message is lost so I have to type into Google O2 Community which when Iogin takes me straight to the My O2 page so then I have to faff searching for the community page and then finding the post to reply! It really does do my head in because it's not straightforward.