Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Community App

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
I think it would be a really good idea to have a stand alone O2 community app for both Android and iOS! Something that you can just access through one click of a button instead of all these sign in processes. I find that if you click the link currently to reply to a message, you type the message out and then get stuck in a login page loop! Meaning you lose your message and have to access the website again and login again and type it all out again! Becomes annoying after a while! I think O2 customers would be more likely to use the community as well if there was a stand alone app for it. slight_smile
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
Yep! wink
Message 11 of 30

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie @SamsungFanBoy I thought I did reply in here, sorry guys! We did pass on your feedback on how a Community app would be useful, we'll let you know if we get any update on this idea slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 30

Hopeful2BHappy
Level 4: Observant
  • 76 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
May I ask if there are any news on the O2 Community app, please?! I haven't heard anything about it for a while, hence my brief message.
Kindest regards, 😊
Message 13 of 30

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Hopeful2BHappy wrote:
May I ask if there are any news on the O2 Community app, please?! I haven't heard anything about it for a while, hence my brief message.
Kindest regards, 😊

@Hopeful2BHappy There isn't any progress on this idea for now I'm afraid, but we've taken note of it and if anything changes we'll let you all know of course slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 14 of 30

Hopeful2BHappy
  • 76 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hello Everyone,

Any news yet ref. O2 Community App? My previous post is still valid.

Many thanks
Message 15 of 30

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
@Hopeful2BHappy in the reply @EmilieT sent before she left the community, it said that theres no progress on the idea for now so I basically think that means it's not going to happen.
Message 17 of 30

Hopeful2BHappy
  • 76 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thank you Jonsie, I still believe it will be helpful though...
Message 18 of 30

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Hopeful2BHappy wrote:
Thank you Jonsie, I still believe it will be helpful though...

Yes I agree with you but we have been asking for a couple of years. I believe it was my good self that first asked for this.

Message 19 of 30

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
It would because yet again I've come straight from the email notification and typed out my reply, then it takes me to the login screen where you literally cannot login, you put your details in, press the login button and it takes you back to the login screen, in the process of doing this your reply message is lost so I have to type into Google O2 Community which when Iogin takes me straight to the My O2 page so then I have to faff searching for the community page and then finding the post to reply! It really does do my head in because it's not straightforward.
Message 20 of 30