cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Billing & Payment Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, Peeps

I paid my Bill(s) last month early and O2 was well than more than happy to take my money thought and this months Bill(s) came and I am being told I am a month behind. I thought to myself how is this even possible when I know it has been Paid well early. So I rang Customer Service up and went thru a lot 3 Phone calls and to only find out one of my Payments went down as a Top Up payment instead of a Bill Payment covering what was owed I pay manually not DD O2 Billing and Payment System is BS. Anyways it this well has screwed up my hole account also might have screwed my credit history as well. All Customer Service offered me was a 20 pound credit towards one of my Bills and I have still got to cover 18.49 of it. What do i do and Why does O2 screwed with customers payments. I am never behind nor later and always early and on time. Thought been told this could happen every month. This is not accpetable and wanted to share this with the O2 community. If it was possible I would cancel my stupid contract with O2. I cant put up with endless issues. I am not sure if i can do anything other than go thru this for the next 12 months. I dont understand any of it but O2 you have changed and not for the better ...

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Merry Christmas mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo Can you get your stupid staff to stop deleting my POSTS ??? 

Rehaving to recreate and post ...

Again the Agent put the payment down as a ad hoc payment and not as an instalment ...

Martin And Mods keep removing my posts with other users not rules again have been broken even talking about it is not against the rules nor is banta and heated posts ...

i am happy to keep readdressing this each time a post or comment is removed ... 

also could link staff to 20 other posts where there actions are actually need

now voiced this publicly 

Message 22 of 26

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well it's out there now for everyone to see. I've read this and similar posts now half a dozen times and I thought everything was resolved now. Maybe it's time to cool your anger and just let it be 😉

Message 23 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
No anger haha ^_^ just people in power don’t like what they see and what do people do when they don’t like what they see and have the power well you guessed it and yeah it’s all sorted regarding the payment issue .-. Anyways again happy holidays peeps
Message 24 of 26

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 25 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions