cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Billing & Payment Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, Peeps

I paid my Bill(s) last month early and O2 was well than more than happy to take my money thought and this months Bill(s) came and I am being told I am a month behind. I thought to myself how is this even possible when I know it has been Paid well early. So I rang Customer Service up and went thru a lot 3 Phone calls and to only find out one of my Payments went down as a Top Up payment instead of a Bill Payment covering what was owed I pay manually not DD O2 Billing and Payment System is BS. Anyways it this well has screwed up my hole account also might have screwed my credit history as well. All Customer Service offered me was a 20 pound credit towards one of my Bills and I have still got to cover 18.49 of it. What do i do and Why does O2 screwed with customers payments. I am never behind nor later and always early and on time. Thought been told this could happen every month. This is not accpetable and wanted to share this with the O2 community. If it was possible I would cancel my stupid contract with O2. I cant put up with endless issues. I am not sure if i can do anything other than go thru this for the next 12 months. I dont understand any of it but O2 you have changed and not for the better ...

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
All the best getting sorted mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes best of luck @Anonymous Pleased it's 'partially' sorted anyway...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 26

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes a little annoying for you with the moderation but community rules have to be abided by. 

Hope you soon have this fully sorted out 😀

Message 13 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie The posts that where deleted never broke the rules to which there was no content that needed to be removed 

peoples opinions and banta is not against the rules even if it’s silly or black and white 

just a ass of an admin or mod abusing there power and have brought this up with community manager and legal team

every action has a reaction

and Thank you  

Message 14 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Love O2 Customer Service one says one thing and another says another I thought to myself that happens everywhere lately more than normal whatever that is anyways again long story short Account in good standing order again and told this mess up will hopefully never happen again (manual to DD when the time is right) just a shocker of 38.49 and air time of 81.02 ish big bill(s) I did look at the links of cancelling but it’s way more than 130 ish pounds anyways credit of 20 is or will be applied to my next bill wasn’t really after anything in return just wanted issue to be fixed and never to happen again but hey not going to argue with that end result

Still young wild and free hehe

Peace out ^_^
Message 15 of 26

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Another happy Christmas story slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 26

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Glad you got it sorted in the end @Anonymous! slight_smile

Message 17 of 26

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions