Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Advisor chat

MMian
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, today I agreed to a new phone and plan deal. This was all done via the O2 chat advisor. The advisor also offered to waiver payments for months 2, 3 and 4. I have the chat transcript emailed to me by the advisor.
I know after 14 days we are committed to our contract. I am new to O2 and I would like to know if what the O2 advisor says is official? My concern is what if I get charged on the months I have been told the payments will be waivered. Where does that leave me? So I would like to ask the community, do they always get what they have been promised? 
Please let me know if I should be concerned, so that I can cancel within 14 days. 
Many thanks

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Glad you have confirmation.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MMian
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

WoW.

I ordered yesterday (Sunday)
I had my new Sim & Phone today at 10am. Thats good service.
I just hope the receiption and data speed is decent around me. I am in Slough near the flagship HQ office, so I am expecting top performace.

Message 13 of 15

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@MMian wrote:

WoW.

I ordered yesterday (Sunday)
I had my new Sim & Phone today at 10am. Thats good service.
I just hope the receiption and data speed is decent around me. I am in Slough near the flagship HQ office, so I am expecting top performace.

You'll be in the first area to get 5g too wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 15

RyanK1992
Level 4: Observant
  • 90 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Glad you got this sorted!

I also got the 3 months free airtime offer too so I'm glad it was an easy process for you slight_smile

iPhone 11 PRODUCT RED
Apple Watch Series 4
Message 15 of 15